2013年3月7日 星期四

Fish is Fragile

                          My roommate Season bought four 「Africa Prince」home last Sat.




She's bored to stare at me while coming back home I assume. Anyway, animals are good accompanies to kill time.

I had some fishes two or three years ago. But colored ones. I had sent them to death due to careless watering and since then all animals except HUMAN are out of my capacity and tolerance to live with...

She bought them back in chanting spirit, yet my past cruel experience made me indifferent to these new family members.

Like a saying, you can never be naive once you grow up. I knew they gonna die, soon. But I had no right to affect others enthusiasm, and therefore I acted properly.

It's never too late to love them under Season's influence of . She says 「be nice」to them in the morning and greets them when coming back, even before saying hi to me.

I treat them like Untie looking after nephews, not out of love but responsibility, I turned to act the same like Season did. Say bye-bye and hi, and watch them playing with water. They look like nerd sometimes while swimming along the glass wall, maybe seeing themselves at reflection is out of their understanding? Anyway, they amused me in that way.

It was yesterday, I saw the water in the tank is dirty, but was too afraid to refill it due to the past psychological shadow. Season came back and I watched she carefully using a small plastic cup to take these fishes out. Some of them are naughty, I then helped her with fears of hurting any one of them. Thank-god, They all been taken out soundly.

As I believed the rest work would be easy to complete and left the scene...no more than two mins, Season screamed aloud as if were bitten by snake.She stood against a corner of wall, with trembling finger pointing to the floor, saying in a crying mood: look! one of the fish 「jumped out」.I saw a poor little thing turned its body ups and down on the dirty floor, its mouth was on and off wanting a dip of water.

Season was still trembling, stood still without knowing how to save the scene, which in turn, lead me too cool to be a girl - rolling up my sleeves as man! I had no compassion nor pity to pick it up , the dying life. I did 「caught」it up and send back to her「palace」

However, the body shake the fish had while in my hand came my dream last night.

An ominous dream which crowds of fish jumped on the ground fighting to live and countless black sticky fishes climbed all over my body woke me up at 6am.I dare not to stand up, checking the reality outside the living room.But I trust my dream--when dreamt something bad, it's almost right.

Season always wake up earlier than me, and when the sun rose at 8am, while stepping out of my bedroom to wash up, I was of no surprise to get her notice that the little poor fish died.

It made me sick anyway to see the dead fish floating above a separate cup.
So fragile to shed a eyesight onto it.

I ate Vegie set all day, and now, I'm ready to see her companions running deadly to meet her in haven.

It's only four days she lived. If to human, how old she lived? My prince...Gee, R.I.P

沒有留言:

張貼留言